Fascinating stories, sprinkled with anecdotes about European royalty enjoying this delicacy, together with illustrations of how chocolate influenced the design of custom-designed silverware – from hot chocolate muddlers to bonbon spoons.
Guests taste a selection of chocolate from the growing regions around the world, to distinguish the different terroirs – soil, air and environmental factors – that affect the ultimate flavours of origin chocolate.
The hands-on session involves learning professional tips on:
- How to perfect tempering
- Essential tools of the trade
- Crafting liqueur-filled delights
- Making your own Champagne white chocolate truffles
- The secret to perfect pralines
- The art of decorating with edible gold-leaf
Masterclass participants take home an elegant chocolate box, filled with the delicious hand-made truffles and bonbons they’ve created themselves.