Sweeten life at work with a culinary adventure that’s effective – because it’s designed around your staff’s needs and your company’s goals. Whether it’s light-hearted competition or just for fun, colleagues collaborate in a creative and relaxed setting while they learn the art of chocolate-making.
Our energizing Iron Chocolatier contest pits teams against each other as they create a business and marketing plan for a line of exotic-flavoured truffles they design themselves. Guided by our professionally-trained Chocolatiers, participants work with only the finest Belgian chocolate, and flavours – such as lavender, smoky salt, chipotle chilli or ceylon cinnamon – sourced from around the world.
For teams needing some reflective time together, our Chocolate Factory workshop includes chocolate tastings, molding and an opportunity to get creative as they craft recipes and decorate their own mouthwatering truffles and chocolatey treats.
5 Top Reasons to Team-Build with Chocolate Tales
- We melt silos. Successful teams share one characteristic: they communicate well. And they likely all love chocolate. When a Team of employees is brought together, who tend to communicate by email only, our fun, social hands-on programmes break down barriers to build more trusting and effective working relationships.
- We’re flexible! You are at the centre of what we do. We take the time to plan an event that sweetly blends your business goals to get your teams thinking creatively – outside the chocolate box – back at their workplace.
- We challenge. The heat is on! The Iron Chocolatier programme pulls team members together as they compete in a flavour-tasting contest, devise their own truffle recipes and then brand logos and packaging for their new creations.
- We are memorable! Long after the last chocolate, we hear how overall morale improved and how people remain connected.
- We take care of everything. It’s that simple.
Classic 60 – 90 minutes
Chocolate Factory 2 hrs
Iron Chocolatier Challenge 2.5 hrs
Any location, GTA & Southern Ontario
Example of customised programme:
- History of chocolate & ganache-tasting
- The science of chocolate tempering
- Chocolate company plan, workflow & execution
- Hands-on artisan truffle & moulded chocolate-making
- Truffle box & logo designing
*Programme can be combined with your Keynote Speaker
- $58 to $89 per person
- Minimum group size 10 participants.
Price subject to HST
*Contact us for detailed program and pricing information