Created for connoisseurs, this gourmet tasting provides a fun and relaxed setting for colleagues or clients to build on or create new relationships.
Between nibbles of mouthwatering chocolate and sipping a favourite wine, guests will learn the unlikely similarities shared by these fine delicacies. Both are high in health-giving antioxidants and flavonoids, plus the fermentation process they undergo ultimately defines their flavour.
Guests are taken on a tasting journey across the globe, from the cacao trees in the humid tropics to the vineyards of Europe. They will compare the flavours of dark and white chocolate combined with dry or sweet aromatic wines, as well as cognac, whisky, port or beer.
selection of wines, spirits or beer
10 guests or more
- Brief history of chocolate & wine
- Chocolate tasting & wine/spirit pairing
- Chocolate tempering & molding demonstration
- Truffle box – take home for each guest
- $520 for up to 10 participants
- add $39 for each additional participant
Price subject to HST
Special Occasion Permit required
Alcohol not included, though we’re happy to make suggestions!
Contact us for detailed program and pricing information